migplaymusic

your music, my life

AWWHH A BREAKUP?!?!

I just got dumped.
No, not by a girl thank you very much!


What really happened was that my band broke up. We all wanted this, but we also couldn't match our schedules. We didn't get to meet often because of this reason, and therefore we couldn't exactly get much done. I was really disappointed because when we did meet we worked hard (minus the wii and basketball playing) but in the end there was no real product of our labour. We worked hard to perfect everything we had. But that was exactly the problem. As we all must have heard from somewhere - not everyone can be perfect, but in this case it wasn't a person. We wanted to correct everything that was wrong with the songs, almost to the point of completely changing the song. We didn't appreciate what we already had and what we already accomplished.

This applies to how we
feel about ourselves. Whenever we look at ourselves, we always see the faults. We ignore the good things because we only see the bad things. We are too concerned to look our best by dressing a certain way, or putting stuff on our faces to hide those "bad" things.

I'm sure our song was great the way it was, but we wanted to make it better, instead of moving on to our next song. This created a spiral that ultimately ending things. Complaints were that we were going nowhere. This is because we wanted everything to be perfect.

So yeah... I kinda wanted to show the parallels between music and life. Its cheesy but, hey, you gotta deal with it. I guess you can leave a comment about something... knock yourself out.

(p.s. I'm now available ;D LOLL)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

your music, my life.

Followers!

Yeah, Thats Me!

My photo
I am a student, with great ambitions to become a great musician. I play not only to entertain, but to express myself and my views. I play the guitar, drums and I sing! Sometimes I like to play bass and piano! I've taught myself to play these instruments and to sing, and I don't think I sound horrible! Music has been my passion since I've discovered it, and hopefully this blog can help you discover your love for music!