migplaymusic

your music, my life

If laughter's the best medicine, then idiots can be doctors

Whenever I watch T.V., I find that the funniest shows has at least ONE character who is a complete idiot. That might just be me, but I find those shows really funny. Could it be their crazy antics? Or do we just laugh at their sheer stupidity?

I guess it doesn't really matter because that stuff is funny right? Well... I'm not gonna tell people to stop watching these shows, cuz I for one find these shows very entertaining. But in a way, these characters are influencing the many viewers. People find these characters funny, and if a viewer wishes to be funny, maybe they would try to come up with some silly antics to get a laugh or two. Some people go to the point of copying the show/series "Jackass" (if you've heard of it) where they do completely stupid things and risk injuring themselves. Again, I'm not telling anyone to stop watching these things, I'm just trying to tell you guys that you should think about it. (yay, more english class!)

So yeah, thats about it. I'm going to include this youtube video from college humor (check them out!), I find it really funny! (you'll see why)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

your music, my life.

Followers!

Yeah, Thats Me!

My photo
I am a student, with great ambitions to become a great musician. I play not only to entertain, but to express myself and my views. I play the guitar, drums and I sing! Sometimes I like to play bass and piano! I've taught myself to play these instruments and to sing, and I don't think I sound horrible! Music has been my passion since I've discovered it, and hopefully this blog can help you discover your love for music!