migplaymusic

your music, my life

Big Dreamer?

Hopefully you guys don't find this stupid... but... I have a HUGE dream. Make it big, in a musical career. I'm probably not the only one with this dream... cause in fact, my fellow band mates share this same dream. And we all strive and struggle to improve and impress. I thought I'd post this... post for all the other dreamers out there. (This applies to other dreamers too! Dancers, Athletes, Writers, etc.) I'm gonna use the cliché "life is a road" simile!

Of course, it all starts off with the dream! It points the path that you wish to take! (In my case, making it on stage!)

Without the dream, there's no direction. Without direction you'll end up getting lost in the crowd.


As the road continues, many things are needed to be picked up.

You've got to know the basics and build up from there. You have to ADAPT to the changes in the road.

Not, everything goes as planned. You win some, you lose some. Sometimes you make a breakthrough, sometimes you just EPICALLY FAIL.

But hey, there's a bright side to your losses, you gain experience. You get to learn from your mistakes, fix up what you messed up. This way you improve.

Yes, the road WILL get bumpy, and you WILL have to have a few pit stops, but its gonna be worth it. If you really want something, you gotta give it your all. Ultimately, the strive and struggle will pay off. You might just get your big break! Or it might take a while. Big Dreamers take Big Chances.

That's all I have to say. If you'd like to leave a comment about YOUR dream you can! Or anything else that relates to this post! Good luck to all of you who dream big!

+A random Yellowcard song I like :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

your music, my life.

Followers!

Yeah, Thats Me!

My photo
I am a student, with great ambitions to become a great musician. I play not only to entertain, but to express myself and my views. I play the guitar, drums and I sing! Sometimes I like to play bass and piano! I've taught myself to play these instruments and to sing, and I don't think I sound horrible! Music has been my passion since I've discovered it, and hopefully this blog can help you discover your love for music!