migplaymusic

your music, my life

The First Post EVER!

I'm starting this `blog` thing, mainly because of my English class assignment. However, this idea really appeals to me. I`ve always wanted to start a website/blog-type thing for a while now, and this assignment has pushed me into finally starting it! (Yes, I'm lazy)

Yep. So basically, what I'm trying to say is that I am a complete noob, but eventually I'll get the hang of things :P

I'm going to post some covers real soon! Just to let my... "many" (zero?) followers know. lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

your music, my life.

Followers!

Yeah, Thats Me!

My photo
I am a student, with great ambitions to become a great musician. I play not only to entertain, but to express myself and my views. I play the guitar, drums and I sing! Sometimes I like to play bass and piano! I've taught myself to play these instruments and to sing, and I don't think I sound horrible! Music has been my passion since I've discovered it, and hopefully this blog can help you discover your love for music!