migplaymusic

your music, my life

Music is Influential

These are the top three bands that I listen to!

<- this is Bullet for my Valentine, they are a metalcore band. Their songs consists of catchy riffs which influences my playing style.






This is Escape the Fate (old)->
Their songs appeal to me as well, and their content also has an influence on my playing and my song writing style


<-This is Relient K, their songs's lyrical content have different and deeper meanings,
and this also influences my
song writing style.


this is a music video by new Escape the Fate, its one of their softer songs, but it does have quite the solo (which I did cover earlier :P)
anyways check it out on youtube too:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

your music, my life.

Followers!

Yeah, Thats Me!

My photo
I am a student, with great ambitions to become a great musician. I play not only to entertain, but to express myself and my views. I play the guitar, drums and I sing! Sometimes I like to play bass and piano! I've taught myself to play these instruments and to sing, and I don't think I sound horrible! Music has been my passion since I've discovered it, and hopefully this blog can help you discover your love for music!