migplaymusic

your music, my life

Thats just me

As you might have noticed, I am a music lover. I know how to play guitar, drums, bass, piano and sing!

Aside from the musical part of me... I have just recently took up skateboarding! I'm still learning, so I'm limited when it comes
to tricks! (I can only do 3 lol)

I enjoy going to wonderland too, even though the rides are slowly becoming boring. (rode them too many times!)

I guess I like video games too,
although I hardly even play them. But the best game by far is the one that affected my childhood the most. I'll give you a hint. Comment with your guess?

OH! Heres a bonus one just for my friend Andy(<-click the link!)

I also like food. You guys think rice right? Well... yeah you're right, but I like lots of other foods too! My diet mainly consists of Filipino Cuisine, but I love Italian, Japanese (sushi yum), Chinese, and "American" food (fast food lol)



OH MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY! I'm not gonna put all these pictures here, so I'm just gonna be "bias" (I pay attention in class!) and choose the pictures I want to, because I can.

(we're eating at wonderland, my friend's parents brought food lol, btw from left to right: Bryan, Me, Ella my sister, and Kat, my Ate (means older sister in tagalog))



(look, we're all matching! how cute! LOL, anyways, this was at my youth group thing, and we were chilling in the dorms. From left to right: Me, Bryan, James)







(This is my youth group again, we were in a band performance and won :D we dressed up like nerds, don't ask why. From left to right: Paolo, Bryan, Me, Enzo my bro, and Christian. At the back there its Alex and Ella, who were also in the band.)


I have no pictures of my Mom or Dad, because they don't particularly like cameras!
So that was a quick Bio, of myself, not exactly EVERYTHING, but you get the idea.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

your music, my life.

Followers!

Yeah, Thats Me!

My photo
I am a student, with great ambitions to become a great musician. I play not only to entertain, but to express myself and my views. I play the guitar, drums and I sing! Sometimes I like to play bass and piano! I've taught myself to play these instruments and to sing, and I don't think I sound horrible! Music has been my passion since I've discovered it, and hopefully this blog can help you discover your love for music!